Monday, October 24, 2011

What keeps up busy!

To get started on our family blog I thought I would just give you a quick update on our family and what everyone is up to.










Nate- Well Nate always stays very busy I think he has more hobbies than he has time. He is still working for UACD and seems to stay busy and enjoys the people he works with. He is such a great Dad, he always is there for his kids and goes to every game, dance recital, doctor apt. and anything else that he can. As for his hobbies he just finished up his fall pigeon racing and did really great. He loves having our small little farm and he has sheep, chickens, pigeons, ponies, bunnies, dogs, and a cat. See we really do have a petting zoo. He also loves hunting and fishing. He had a great fall hunting season shooting both a elk and a deer, and he had a big fishing trip in July going to Alaska. Nate also enjoys going on mountain biking trips with all the guys. His latest project is helping his dad put up a hoop house.





Christy-I am a busy mom of four kids it seems like that is what takes up all my time. With all 4 of them in school I do have a few hours to myself in the morning which is nice. I really should find a fun hobby! But for now I am excited about starting a blog, mabey having my house a little cleaner (just mabey no promises), and doing some projects. I am also in YW and love the girls and the ladies I work with. Wyatt is in 3rd grade and doing great. He loves his teacher and just all around enjoys school. Wyatt loves drawing and doing projects, he is taking an art class this fall which he loves and it has been so great for him. He loves helping his dad and grandpa work outside. He has this mind that loves to learn new things and explore how things work - he may be really into science like his Grandpa Don. He is such a great big brother to Clint and Cole (not always Shay!) but he would do anything to help his little brothers, He started scouts this fall and likes his scout troop.


Shay is in 1st grade and is my little drama mama I say that with the most love every. She keeps us on our toes as parents and keeps us smiling. She is loving reading, but not always school somedays she just wants to stay home. She is taking a dance class this fall. She loves all her stuff animals and will go and sing to them and read to them and talk to them. I love just hiding behing her door and listening to her carry on long convesations with them. Shay always has somethinf funny to say and I am sure I will share many "Shay comments" in this blog.

Clint and Cole are 3 now and are doing great. They are are "angels". In 2010 we found out they have Angelmans Syndrome, which is a rare genetic disorder. Although there are many days this is a challenge there are many more days we feel so blessed to have them. This year they are attending a preschool at Mountainside Elementary, they go 4 days a week for a couple hours. They even get to ride the bus!! There preschool teachers are great and we can already see improvements in them. The best thing about them is they are just always so happy, it can make my day just hearing them laugh.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment