Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Horse Racin'

This is my dad's team Lucky and Jackson are the horses names they had a great weekend winning both days! My brother in law Jason is driving the team up to the gates and then my other brother in law Jeremy races them down. Below Shay and Taylor watching the races they are BFF's and look so much a like they could pass for twins ( Taylor is a year younger than Shay)



Last weekend mom, Wyatt and Shay headed to the cutter races for the weekend in Jerome Idaho. This was such a huge part of my life growing up, this is what my family did most weekends of my childhood. I really enjoy going mostly because my whole family is there and also It reminds me of where I came from. I really grew up in a barn (haha) but growing up I spend hours everyday out working with horses and doing chores and I sometimes miss that. I mean I feel like sometimes I am totally a different person than I use to be now I am a mom and a wife and I do things with my little family and we have our own hobbies, but sometimes I love going back to who I use to be and and just hanging out at the races. Wyatt and Shay don't love the races but they love the hotel and swimming countless times over the weekend and of course playing with their 8 cousins.Christy-Sydnee-Shay- and Taylor you can't really tell but we all put blue feathers in our hair to help cheer for our team with is blue and white.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I miss those time sometimes too. I think I just miss the being young and having fun though ;). That is awesome your Dad won both days.

    ReplyDelete