Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding

Girls Trip - The first week of April me, Alison, Miriam, Naomi, and Rachel went to Bainbridge Island in Washing to Amy's (Nate's sister) wedding. We flew out on Sunday and for the first couple of days it was helping with wedding preparation and trying to do some sight seeing. We all stayed at the Wacky Nut farm which was this cool lodge. It was fun to just be together stay up late talking and just hanging out. Then on Tues was the wedding. It was so beautiful! It had been raining all morning so everyone was a little nervous about an outside wedding but luckily it held off until after. I am so glad that Nate's sister treat me like just one of them and include me in all their fun! We came home on Wednesday. It was way to fast of a trip I needed a few more days to just have fun, but it was my kids spring break so I did feel a little bad I was on a trip and they just got to stay home. Thanks to my mom and sister and of coarse Nate for watching them so I could go and play.

This is Amy and Bryan and Sydney his daughter. Amy looked so pretty and I think Bryan had all the girls crying with his amazing vows to Amy. They are a great couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment