Wednesday, May 7, 2014

School Stuff

SEM Debates.  Wyatt and his partner Jackson Weaver had to debate why there should only be 4 day school.  He is convinced no more Friday School.  They did a great job.  
 Shay for SEM made a podcast on how Pianos work.  She always amazes me just how comfortable she is infront of a crowd or in a video mabey she will be an actress.  She has such a cute group of friends.  Anna, Shay, Sammy, Maddie
 Mountainside Mile- this is not my favorite day of school- I always cry a little this day it is hard for me to watch some of the kids struggle so much.  My hearts breaks for those who come in last.  My kids are not the fastest but they did ok- I remind them how it is just about trying your hardest and not stopping.  I love them my photo of Shay did not work-ahh.
 Me and Nate got to push Clint and Cole around the field.  Glad they could participate in there own way.

Biography Fair
Wyatt's 5th grade Biography fair.  He was Lewis his friend Riley Sorensen was Clark.  He served smoked Samon and crackers.

Western Night

This year Wyatt chose to go skiing with Nate rather than dancing with his mom-  aahh but Shay and Nate went square dancing I love that he always checks with her so they can match.


No comments:

Post a Comment