Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Bead

Oh I love my darling Shay- today I am at the hospital visiting my two cute new nephews when I get a call to come to the school because Shay is in the nurses office with a bead stuck in her nose. Yes a BEAD. So I hurry to the school and Shay is just hanging out in the office waiting. We worked on it for a little while and luckily when she blew hard enough the bead shot out of her nose. I was so worried she would be so embaressed but no she was kind of proud she went back to class and showed all the kids the bead and told them the whole story. I am still not sure how the bead got in there the only thing she said was she was smelling it. It is good we have kids to keep life interesting.

3 comments:

  1. I got a bead in my ear in kindergarden and had to go have it suctioned out by the ENT doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Shay! I really do! I told her that she should write that down.... She agreed. You did it for her! :)That will be a fun "remember when..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada just reminded me that she did that too! I now remember it! I guess I should have wrote it down. What is it with those girls and beads up their noses! :)

    ReplyDelete