Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holidays

Christmas at our house this year was not to exciting. A few days before Shay started with the stomach flu, so then it went through everyone (except Wyatt) through the break. Cole got it the worst and we were getting so worried about him getting dehydrated we almost went up to the hospital but after a blessing he started holding down some liquid. I hardly took any photos because I got sick Christmas eve and Christmas Day so I was not really thinking! Anyhow we survived and the kids enjoyed the holiday. Wyatt's favorite thing was all of his new art stuff and he loves playing the new family wii. Shay loves her new doll. Clint and Cole love all of the new toys. New Years was a fun day we went to Preston for the day and went to the cutter races, then hung out at my parents for a few hours. Then we went to the famous Napolian Dynamite bowling alley which my friends parents own for a fun night of dinner, bowling and friends, (I forgot my camera, so no photos there!) We left there early to get home and play some games with just our family and then head over to the Aston family ball drop So now 2012 is here and who know what it will bring.

2 comments:

  1. What cute pictures of your family. I haven't seen you for a while. I hope all is going well.... if you want to keep up with me, after a year break I am trying to keep up with our blog, its http://jeffsarahflintfamily.blogspot.com/ if your interested. Its good to hear how your doing.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had hoped to get up there during the break...but glad we didn't or we may have caught that flu bug. Gotta come up soon. So sorry you guys were so sick. Not fair!!

    ReplyDelete