Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dance Review



Shay had her dance review this weekend.  Yeah we are finally done with dance for the year.  About half way through the year Shay really wanted to quit but I would not let her so every week was the same argument of why we have to go again.  I just love to watch her dance when she is dancing she is smiling and happy but the thoughts of going every week take the fun out of it for her.  So this may be the last year we do dance- who knows we change our minds often!  The day of the review was so fun to sit and do her hair and makeup and talk to her.  It is such a reminder she is not a little girl anymore! oh my baby girl is growing up!  One funny costume she made the night of the review.  She says "Mom I really wish I  like to dance then tonight would be fun".  Another funny story so they have to be there 1 hour before to warm up and be with their teacher.  So I leave her backstage and go and wait.  Well right before show time I decide to go check on her, and I go back there and she has lipstick all over her white leotard and all over her face and teeth.  I was like Shay what happened she goes well you said I could put on more whenever I wanted.  I was able to wash it out of her leo and off her face, but her lips were so bright you could definitely see them.  Oh she is so funny.

 Ada and Shay after the review.  They were so excited they got flowers from their moms and medals from their teachers.



This is Shays cute class- and then her dance review photos.  I loved them they turned out so cute!

2 comments:

  1. OH my word! I love those pictures. She is so adorable. Seriously so cute. I really do like the getting all dressed up part of dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I hope, as she gets older, she knows that she needs no lipstick. She will always be naturally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete