Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Angelman Walk

Angelman Walk 2012-  This is our team "Cruisin with Clint and Cole".  Thanks so much for everyone who came and supported us again!!  It truely is amazing to see how many people take time out of there busy sat just to come and let you know they care. I should name everyone there but I will just do families - My mom and sisters Angie and Cindy and their kids where there., Nates dad and Jill.  Nates sister Kim with Heather and Courtney and their families, Miriam and Ellie, Rachel, Naomis family, My Aunt Mira and Steph and her kids, My Cousins Kami, Jane, Chad, and Dakota with all their kids. My aunt Maxine and Kristen from Texas. (Sorry if I missed someone) I saw this saying on a shirt on sat.  "Sometimes even Angels need help to fly"  I loved it, I was just thinking how true it was and how much help Clint and Cole get from everyone
 Top photo is my and my two sisters and my cousin Kristen who was visiting form Texas.  Then Clint and Cole and Angies twins Kolby and Kyler.   Then Naomi's cute family, Alyssan and BriKayla helping Clint get to the finish line (Alyssa has this huge connections with them she is so great and I love how helpful she always is, and then a group of walkers.
This is my favorite picture of the day, 1 reason is because it is the finish line and they both walked a lot better this year and it is so great to see them get there, mostly though because of Shay in the background.  I just love how supportive Wyatt and Shay are of their brothers.  They are not jealous of the attention they get or that we are doing so many things for them, They are their biggest cheerleaders and are so proud of them  They are so kind to them and loving It just makes my heart smile to see them be so wonderful!  After the walk they had lunch for everyone and then a raffle with tons of great prizes thanks to everyone who brought food and stuff for the raffle.  What a great day!  The Utah walk raised around $24,000 for the Angelman foundation - wow!!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome picture with Shay cheering them on! We all love them so much.

    ReplyDelete