Monday, August 27, 2012

Brigham Temple


Brigham Temple Open house-

Ahh-  You know when as moms you have this great plan of how things should go and then they don't go that way and you wonder why you even try- Well that was kind of how this experience was.  Wyatt was not in a great mood and complained about going and Shay was excited until we got there and then made the comment "Is this really all we do-we just walk around".  It was really hot and we had to pack Clint and Cole through the whole thing -because they would not make an exception to the no stroller rule- Anyhow I really wanted it to be a neat experience for my kids but it really wasn't - I was just glad to be done.  Then we went to eat and waited for over an hour for a table seriously why did we wait?  Anyhow we got home late and that was the night before school started.  Oh well at least we tried to have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. We brought all of our kids and it went pretty good, but not quite as smooth as I hoped it would go. We also had to pack Crew through the whole thing and through that 12 minute movie. It kinda felt like sacrament meeting. And it was hot. But I guess I was just glad I was not the poor mom whose baby was screaming through the whole thing. You are great parents for trying and that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete