Friday, August 17, 2012

Grandma

This past week my Grandma Nita passed away- It has been a really hard week my grandma has been sick for a long time and it was time for her to go, but I have been selfishly really sad.  She was my last grandparent a live and it hard to not have a grandma.  The day after she passed away Shays pony pepper also died.  Shay was so upset about her pony and wanted to know why when she was not old or sick like grandma did she have to die.  I said that Grandma must have needed a pony in Heaven to ride.  That night for Shays prayer she said " Please bless Grandma is having fun riding Pepper in Heaven"

 This is a photo of me and two and my sisters with my grandma and great grandma I am the one on my grandmas lap.
 This is my whole family with grandma last summer.  

 Me and my sisters and parents at the viewing

 Michelle, Christy, Kim, Angie, Kieressa, Cindy and Lisa.  My cousins 

  This is a photo of of most of the great grandkids.

 I was lucky to be able to give a tribute to my grandma at her   funeral.  I love my grandma she was a great lady- I will miss her.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you gave a great tribute! They asked you because you're so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about the love between a grandma and a granddaughter, and I'm understanding it just a little bit more with Nora and Stella. I still miss my grannies, and it's been over 20 yrs since they've been gone. That just means that we love them, so very much!

    ReplyDelete