Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I love Halloween I know so many people hate it, but for I don't!  I am very lucky because we have Aunt Rachie who makes our costumes.  The funnest part is for the kids to decide what to be- This year we went with Loony Toons.  Wyatt -Elmer Fudd , Shay- Buggs Bunny, Clint-Daffy Duck, Cole Peppy LaPue






Cole loved cruisin around in his walker-
I wish I would have got a photo of his cute skunk tail.
I picked the kids up from school and we went in and Trick o'Treated at Nates Work, then we went and say Rachie at JoAnn's so she could show off her costumes.  Then it was time to head to the Ward Trunk O'Treat.  There are always so many kids and fun costumes.  Then we always go and hit a few families around the ward and from our old ward.  Then our neighbors have started the best tradition they do a dinner at their house.  You can stop by and roast a hot dog and they have drinks and chips- Thanks Zilles family it is so great to not have to worry about dinner!!  Then we came home to watch the great Pumpkin Charlie Brown while Wyatt and Shay sort candy. What a great night.  I decided why I like Halloween so much it is just a fun night to see so many of your friends and visit with people, plus all that chocolate -how can that be a bad holiday?


Can you ever have to much candy?

Clint - this is why they don't get candy to often!

Cole- Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Elmer Fudd looks like the real deal. I'm gonna watch my back! ha:)

    ReplyDelete