Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wyatt's Birthday

Wyatt turned 10 on Friday.  What a great day!  First we woke up an listened to his happy birthday message on the radio- It was so great because he won the birthday contest -which was a free cake and ice cream and a prize.  I was so excited more excited than Wyatt because that meant I did not have to bake a cake.  Then school which was a great day for him- they did their spring party in the morning and then an AR party in the afternoon.  After school he got to go to James Merritts house for awhile and they dyed Easter eggs and played. Tricia also gave him the coolest science experiment kit!  Then that night we went out to dinner - Sizzler was his choice- and then cake and ice cream with some cousins -  I pretty great day for him.  For his Birthday he got the Harry Potter Books and a Rocket kit. I can't believe he is ten, I am so glad he is in our family- he is such a great kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment