Monday, March 25, 2013

Shays baptism photos

Shay is getting Baptized on Saturday


My friend Tiffany took her cute photos and made her invitation I am so lucky to have such great friends who are so talented.  






 These are just a few of her cute photos she is such a cutie- It was so fun going and picking out her dress and getting her all dressed up for photos.  It made me a little sad to thinking how fast time flies and how to soon we will be doing this with a wedding dress- I know it is years away but time goes so fast and my little girl is growing up.





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I think it is harder too when you only have 1 girl. It is so fun to dress them up and I was sad when Corey's baptism was over. I guess we have their homecomings and proms and wedding to look forward too. What a special day!

    ReplyDelete