Monday, February 13, 2012

Don't grow up!



My baby girl turned 7 on Feb 9th. I don't know how they grow up so fast. I just had to post a couple of my favorite photos of her growing up. Honestly I could have put over 100 pictures of her, I love just looking back and remembering how darling she is. She is like my sunshine in our family, keeping us laughing and just she makes me so happy. She is turning 7 but sometime I think she should be older, she acts almost like a teenager somedays. I am a little worried for her to be one!! This is my latest Shay story. She went to a party and I picked her up and this is our conversation riding home. Mom "Shay did you have fun" Shay "Not really it was a boring boy party" Mom "Shay that is not very nice. " Shay " Sorry next time I will lie and say it was the funniest party ever thank you for letting me go!" Mom "Shay I don't like your attitude". Shay "Well I don't really like you getting mad at me for telling the truth!"


1 year old
This is my favorite photo of Wyatt and Shay when they were small. Oh boy could they get into trouble somedays. This is Wyatt turning her into a ghost. 2 years old







4 years old


6 years old

Birthday Cake - I would never consider me betty crocker but really this is horrible. When I took her cake out of the pan it just totally crumbled! I should have just started over but I thought mabey I could save it. But as you can see it is awful. I thought mabey some crowns and sprinkles would make it cute, but it just looked like a glob of dirt. I asked Shay if she wanted me to make her a new cake and she was so sweet she was like mom it is perfect. Thank you for making it for me. She goes we will just pretend it is the best cake ever! Oh I love her so much! The funny thing was when we went to cut it Nate just barely had gotten home so he did not know of the cake drama, so we go to cut it and he was like so I don't get what your cake is suppose to be I just started laughing and was like it is just suppose to be a normal cake it just did not turn out very good! Shay got a whole week of fun for her birthday I just did not take to many photos It started on Sunday with a party with her Jamison cousins then on Tuesday our family went out to dinner (pizza pie cafe) then Thursday her real birthday we just did cake and presents with our family. Then Sat we went to Crystal Springs swimming (her favorite thing) with some of her Daugs cousins) Happy Birthday girl we love you!

6 comments:

  1. Shay is such a cute girl, I can't believe she's already six!! That picture of when Wyatt turned her into a 'ghost' made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is wise beyond her years. I don't want her to grow up either. I will miss all the hugs. We love Shay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, Shay is hilarious. and that ghost picture? classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your news!! I want to be invited to see your blog, can I?

      Delete
    2. Thanks! We are way excited! Hopefully I will see you sometime next week when Naomi's up. What's your e-mail address so I can send you an invite?

      Delete
  4. Seriously she is 7? I don't know why, I know if I would have thought about it I would know this, but that just seams too old.

    ReplyDelete