Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love


It is Valentines Day and so I know it is cheesy but here is a few things I love about my family!

Wyatt
  • I love that you set your alarm 15 min early every morning so you can come snuggle me for a few min. before we have to get up.
  • I love that you love your little brothers so much, and that you want them to snuggle you all the time and it breaks your heart when they don't want to.
  • I love that you are creative, you love to do crafts and projects I hope you never grow out of that (even though you are a tough boy!)

Shay

  • I love that you are such a girly girl but at the same time love going outside and working with dad. ( I love to see her out to the barn in her mud boots and a skirt!)
  • I love that you read stories and sing to your stuffed animals I could just sit outside your door and listen to you for hours.
  • I love that you want to be a mom when you grow up! Although you do ask hard questions sometimes like why do you have to be married to be a mom? Can't I just have kids but not get married? (OH I passed those questions off to nate.)

Cole

  • I love that you are determined to do things, even if they are hard for you.
  • I love your laugh and smile ahh melts my heart!
  • I love that you love your head scratched just like dad.

Clint

  • I love that you are turning into such a momma boy and will pick me over anyone else!
  • I love that sweet smile you give when you get your way.
  • I love that you can play and splash in the tub for hours, I wish I could be more patient and leave you in there longer!

Nate

  • I love that you love me, even on days I don't really don't deserve it and you never get mad at me even when I do deserve it!
  • I love that you do most of our grocery shopping and will make dinner even after you have worked all day.
  • I love that you make time to do things with our kids you are always at their activities even if you have to take time off of work.

This is my family and although they aren't perfect they are perfect for me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing a comment on my blog so I could find yours! I don't know why I didn't know about it before (soemtimes I'm trapped in my own little world). It's fun to know what is going on in your life since we don't see each other very mcuh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so cute! I may have to steal your idea. You do have a wonderful family and it starts with you. You are seriously the most amazing person I know. I am lucky to call you my BEST FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete