Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of school

 Summer is finally here but I wanted to post some photos to finish out the school year.

Wyatt's soccer team- this year his team struggled a little they won only 1 game but it was still fun and I am proud of these little guys for being such great sports! 
 This is Cole and Clint at their preschool program
Their teachers/aides are so cute with them.  They are helping them do all the actions for the songs.
 The day before their program they needed a hair cut so we decided to give them a mohawk and let them punk out for the summer.  We asked them if they wanted on and since they made no comment I took that as a yes!!
We love Mrs. White.  Shay had the most amazing teacher this year!!  I was so sad to end the year she was perfect for Shay and fit her so great.  Shay had a wonderful 1st grade.  This is a photo at her class program I was out of town that day so Nate was great and took Clint and Cole in to watch her program.  I felt bad to miss it but the night before she sang me all the songs and told me her parts.  So accourding to Shay all I missed  was the cookie!

One little story about Shay ( I now I've pretty much told everyone this story I just wanted to remember it forever)
So it was before Mothers day and Nate and the kids were looking through the newspaper and looking at the ads to pick me out a present.  So Wyatt finds this ring like a $3000 ring and says this is what we should get mom so Nate proceeds to explain to Wyatt about high maintance women.  He say you should find a girl who doesn't need expensive gifts to make her happy just one who is happy with something thoughtful.  Wyatt totally got the point - so I say to Shay - Are you listening to what dad is saying and she was like yes I understand, But I will find me a man who wants to buy me the ring! Good luck with that Shay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment