Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall photos

I'm not sure why when fall comes it makes me want to do family photos, but I do!  My friend Tiff did my photos for me again she is so amazing!!!! Not only is she the best friend anyone could ever have she also is so willing to take photos for me all the time, and go shopping to help me pick out outfits, and listen to me whine all the time and just love me no matter what! .  If you have ever taken a photo of Clint and Cole you know it is no easy thing to get them both to look at the camera at the same time and she was so good at shaking noise makers and getting down on the ground all when she is weeks away from having her baby.  I love these photos probably my favorite ones ever of my family.  So sorry if this is photo overload I just love them all!




Nate and Cole




Cole, Shay, Wyatt, Clint

Clint
Cole


I know this looks like a wedding invitation photo- but if I had it to do over- I would marry him again in a heartbeat- He is such a great guy and I am so lucky he picked me! 

This was our last photo of the night and Clint was done- No way was he standing up anymore.  I love my family so much.  I so lucky to get to call these cute kids mine.


3 comments:

  1. Christy, those turned out so great! I love them all, but especially the top one. It is a keeper! Super cute~ how could they not be, Look at the models! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pics. Love the colors you chose too.

    ReplyDelete