Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wyatt's field trip

Wyatt's class got to go on a fun SL field trip.  Luckily I was able to go along as a parent helper, thanks to Nate who took the day off of work to stay home with Clint and Cole.  Another bonus was we did not have to ride on the bus so just us and the Stephanie and Hannah Stracke drove down together.




First stop This is the place.  We just walked around and explored a little they did a little school of how things were then and showed us how the kids us to get paddled at school Wyatt thought that was a little crazy, then they got to push handcarts, dance in the dance hall which was fun for mom to dance with Wyatt, and then ride the train. We then had a picnic lunch.



Second stop we went to Hoogle Zoo their they broke us up into small groups we just had four in our group and we had a great time walking around and reading about all the animals.  I am so glad I got to spend the day with Wyatt he is growing up so fast and soon these opportunities will be gone. Thanks Alison for reminding me how important it it for me to go!

1 comment:

  1. I heard it was a great day. I am glad you were able to spend the day with Wyatt. He will always remember the times you spend together. It DOES go by so fast and I realize it more than ever. I beg Addison to do things with me and he prefers his friends ( which is understandable) and I get kinda sad knowing that some of those times are behind me. It makes me want to do as much as I can now while I can with my kids. It really is important. You are a great mom and already do so much with and for them.

    ReplyDelete