Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Boating Fun

Our friend Layne and Tricia Merritt invited us to go over to Hyrum Dam and go boating with them.  Nate had some work to do but me and Wyatt and Shay could not pass up the invitation!  My kids love to ride the tube and have been so excited to go all summer.  Layne is so great- none of their kids really wanted to ride the tube so he pulled my kids around for hours.  I think they could live on a lake- Wyatt said he is going to save up his money to buy a boat- good luck with that-  We had a great time I even rode the tube a couple of times my kids love to go fast- Wyatt was giving the faster sign all the time.

FASTER

Every time the boat stopped Wyatt, Shay and James loved just swimming in the water.


Max would not get in the water but loved riding in the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment