Thursday, August 29, 2013

Clint and Cole turn 5

I can't believe it is Clint and Cole's birthday today.  They are 5 wow time flies It has definatly been an adventful five years but I do feel like I have grow so much these last five years.  I hope I am a better person because of them- they are so sweet and have such unconditional love.  I'm still not sure why we blessed to get them to be in our family but am so grateful to have these choice spirits in our home.

Clint - Day 1


Cole Day 1
First birthday
Second Birthday

Clint 4 years
Third Birthday

Cole 4 years






2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe they're five!! They're so cute and I feel so blessed to have them in my life and love their special spirits. Cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why you were chosen to be their parents. They are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete