Saturday, June 16, 2012

Family Reunions

 Gibson Reunion-

The Gibson Reunion was at the Logan Fairground-  it is a great place for all the kids to run around and play.  This year Chets family was in charge and they did a great job!  The first night we had a pie eating contest.  Wyatt represented the Jamison family and did a great job.

 All of the families were given a color of bandana to wear Jamisons were Green and Wyatt wore his proudly the whole time.  Second day we had some games in the morning and then the kids made marshmellow guns and the adults did a fun craft with a photo of Grandpa and Grandma Gibson on it.  Thanks to Kami!  Photo below Cindy my oldest sister and cousin Kami
  Then we all walked to the Willow Park Zoo and played at the playgrounds. Then later that night we had a family talent show.  We have some really talented family!  Jamison Grandkids all did a lipsink it was pretty funny but I would say the Gibson family Syncronized swimmers took the prize.  It was a great weekend.  We have such a fun family and it is so fun to be together.
Lip Sync.  - Barbara Ann


 Talbot Reunion- The next weekend we had a reunion for my dads side of the family.  The day before we were cleaning out my grandmas house because she has moved into the nursing home and we found these 3 sweet polyester shirts that were some of my grandmas favorites so me and my sisters wore them to dinner just for fun.  The funniest part was one of my grandmas sister went up to Cindy and was like I really like your shirt.   Below:  The boys wanted in on the fun so Cameron and Will - Lisa's stepkids and Dalton put on the shirts for awhile to play the family games. Bottom photo Sierra, Lisa, and Michelle sporting the shirts for a nice photo.  I have been so blessed to have fun cousins
on both sides of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment