Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Raging Waters

 A few a the cousins - Alyssa, Dylan, Sadie, Wade, Haley, Shay, Shad, Taylor, Wyatt, Cassidy, Sydnee
 Bottom: Wyatt and Shay
 Photo- Me, Angie, Kami, Cindy, Jane
We had such a fun day swimming!  We went to raging waters with my Angie and Cindy and the 8 Jamison cousins and then we met Naomi and her family there and some of my cousins Kami, Jane and Diane and their kids it was so much fun.  We all have the SL pass which gives you season passes to go their we had such a great time we will definately try to fit in many trips to SL.  I did not take a bunch of photos because I was so busy riding all the slides.  Me and Wyatt went on most- of the slides I think I had more fun than my kids I love riding the slides I think it just makes my feel young again not like a boring mom with 4 kids.  Shay did not love the slides  the first slide we went on we rode on a double tube and she was crying and kept screaming I hate this mom!!  I am glad she tried it.  She loved the lazy river and wave pool and could have stayed there all day. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. I think we need to fit a girls trip in there some where :).

    ReplyDelete